TICT Tourism Ready sessions
Posted on by firstname.lastname@example.org
Upcoming workshops for all businesses who deal with tourists
Legend of the Tasmanian tourism industry, David Reed, is presenting a series of Tourism Ready workshops in June, 2018.
The workshops are open to any business that deals with tourists, including new tourism operators as well as the broader business community; service stations, bakeries, banks, pharmacies and so on. The workshops' content includes:
- Gaining an understanding of the tourism industry
- Effectively participate in the tourism industry
- General overview of the tourism industry
- Who’s who and how to work with the industry, including social media
- Wednesday 13 June – The Eastcoaster Resort, Orford
- Thursday 14 June – Derwent Entertainment Centre, Hobart
- Tuesday 19 June - Tramsheds, Launceston
- Wednesday 20 June – Burnie Arts and Function Centre, Burnie
Tourism Ready commences at 9am and finishes 10.30am.
Price: FREE of charge