The MyState Foundation Grant round for 2019 is now open!
Posted on by Carmen
Each year, The MyState Foundation awards grants of up to $10,000 to programs which help Tasmanian youth. They support organisations that are helping young people to make a difference in their lives.
This year’s grant round will close at 4.00pm on Friday the 3rd of May 2019.
They are looking to support organisations that:
- Benefit as many young Tasmanians as possible
- Demonstrate that funds will be retained in Tasmania
- Meet a need within the Tasmanian community
- Demonstrate a clear business plan and define their key objectives
- Demonstrate a measurable long-term benefit and achievable goals
The MyState Foundation holds an annual grant round. Each year, they award grants of up to $10,000 to programs which help Tasmanian youth reach their full potential. To be eligible for a MyState Foundation grant, your organisation must have a Deductible Gift Recipient Status, be an incorporate not-for-profit organisation and hold an Australian Business Number.
The MyState Foundation announces successful applicants June/July.
More information about the application process and what they are looking for in a MyState Foundation grant recipient, please have a look at the guidelines.