Tasmanian Food Cluster - Rethink Packaging Conference
Posted on by Carmen
About this Event
Food & Beverage Packaging Trends and Innovations
Join us to discover opportunities, challenges and inspiration to rethink your packaging. Keynote speaker, Rebecca Prince-Ruiz, will discuss the issues around single use plastics, recycling capabilities and more. The event includes a trade show and lunch.
- Demand for options and legislative change
- New and emerging sustainable packaging materials
- The surprising complexities of packaging for fresh produce
- Challenges and inspirational stories of change
Keynote Speaker Rebecca Prince-Ruiz
Rebecca is the founder and Executive Director of the Plastic Free Foundation, a not-for-profit organisation that delivers the annual Plastic Free July challenge. She has more than 25 years experience in the world of environmental and waste management, community engagement and sustainability behaviour change.
- Better understanding of options and the impacts of choices made
- Reduced usage of non-suitable packaging
- Industry, Government, Academia and Community collaboration for change
About the Event
DATE: Tuesday, 17th March, 2020
TIME: 10 AM - 4 PM
VENUE: Hobart Function and Convention Centre, Elizabeth St Pier
COST: $149 + GST
The event includes a trade show and lunch.