Stronger Communities Programme
Posted on by email@example.com
Round 6 applications close 22 March 2021
The Stronger Communities Programme provides each of the 151 Federal electorates with $150,000 to fund small capital projects. These projects aim to improve local community participation and contribute to vibrant viable communities.
What are the eligibility criteria?
To be eligible, you must:
- be invited to apply by your MP
- have an Australian business number (ABN)
You must also be one of the following incorporated entities:
- an incorporated not for profit organisation
- an incorporated trustee on behalf of a trust with responsibility for a community asset or property
- a local governing body as defined by the Local Government (Financial Assistance) Act 1995
The grant amount for small capital projects is up to 100% of eligible project costs except for local governing bodies where grant funding will be up to 50% of eligible projects costs. Your grant request must be between $2500 and $20,000.
For this special round ‘in kind’ expenditure is not eligible expenditure.
Projects under round 6 of the programme will have up to 31 December 2021 to complete.
For more information visit: https://www.business.gov.au/Grants-and-Programs/Stronger-Communities-Programme