Rural Education Australia Program - REAPing Rewards
Posted on by Carmen
REAPing Rewards Funding Program November 2017
The Rural Education Australia Program, which is known as REAPing Rewards, is a national program targeting educational outcomes in rural and remote communities.
It supports locally-driven projects and programs that directly benefit people up to 18 years of age, and their educators, through offering grants up to $10,000.
The program can assist community based not-for-profit groups, early childhood providers and school communities which offer support in the following areas:
- Literacy and numeracy;
- School readiness;
- Student engagement, leadership and retention;
- School leadership;
- Positive attitude to learning;
- Communities in school/ parental learning programs;
- Creative and performing arts;
- Pathways to meaningful employment or further training;
- Professional development; or
- Digital learning.
Suitable groups include:
- Community preschools and playgroups
- Community based day care
- Primary and secondary schools
- Community support or Parents & Friends committees
For more information and how to apply, click here.