Preparing Australian Communities Program
Posted on by email@example.com
Opens 10 December 2021, closes 6 January 2022
The Preparing Australian Communities Program (PACP) will support projects that mitigate or reduce the disaster risk, impact and consequence associated with large-scale natural hazards.
The minimum grant is $20,000 and the largest is $10,000,000. A total of $150 million is available for this round.
The PACP Local will open for applications on 10 December 2021, and close at 5pm AEDT on 6 January 2022 to ensure communities can commence their projects ahead of the next high risk weather season.
- The PACP Local Flyer
- Factsheet 1 – Hints and Tips – General Application Support
- Facstheet 2 – Priority Locations and Hazards
- Factsheet 3 – Using Evidence Effectively
- Factsheet 4 – Addressing Assessment Criteria
- Factsheet 5 – Climate Change, Natural Hazards
Additional factsheets or resources may be published before applications open, so please check back regularly to the website.