FREE WEBINAIR: Population Change and Housing Affordability in Tasmania
Posted on by email@example.com
An .id consulting webinair in partnership with RDA Tasmania
Glenn Capuano, one of Australia’s leading experts on demographic change, will detail recent shifts in the Tasmanian population, and its impacts on housing affordability.
The session will include presentation of the following:
- State and LGA level population growth
- pre/post COVID
- Migration from the mainland
- Where are people coming from and who is leaving?
- A snapshot of Housing Prices
- How much does it cost to get basic rental across Tasmania and how is that changing?
- How have entry level prices for houses and units changed over the past 5 years?
- Glenorchy: A Case study –– using housing.id to show actual number of affordable rentals and the identification vulnerable population groups
- Looking ahead to Census 2021 – key numbers to look out for and few questions to ponder.
When: Tuesday 14th Dec – 10:00am
Duration: 45 mins with 15 minutes for questions
How: No need to register, just join in on the day through Microsoft Teams