New Market Expansion Program
Posted on by firstname.lastname@example.org
Financial rebate to offset costs of marketing activities in international markets
The Tasmanian Government's New Market Expansion Program is open for the 2018-19 round. Under the program, eligible businesses and industry associations can receive a financial rebate to offset the cost of marketing activities including:
- market research and business matching services
- promotional activities and materials including advertising
- attending trade exhibitions and promotions
- assisting with inbound buyers' visits to Tasmania
- travelling to undertake marketing activities.
For more information visit https://www.stategrowth.tas.gov.au/business/international_trade/marketing_assistance_scheme
Submissions close at midnight 31 May 2019.