Move It AUS - Participation Grant Program
Posted on by Carmen
The Move It AUS - Participation Grant Program provides support to help organisations get Australians moving and to support the aspiration to make Australia the world’s most active and healthy nation.
If successful, applicants will receive grants up to $1 million to implement community-based activities.
The objectives of the Grant Program are:
- Building awareness and understanding of the importance of physical activity across all stages of life;
- Improving the system of sport and physical activity by targeting populations at risk of inactivity, across all life stages; and
- Delivering ongoing impact through the development of sector capability (Stream 2 only).
- Stream 1 - Grants between $25,000 and $250,000 to fund local sport and physical activity organisations.
- Stream 2 - Grants between $100,000 and $1 million to fund the delivery of large scale initiatives through National Sporting Organisations.
- Grant open: 9am (AEST) 7 January 2019
- Grant close: 5pm (AEST) 18 February 2019