Leading Change in the West
Posted on by email@example.com
Last chance to apply for the newest offering from Tasmanian Leaders
The new program from Tasmanian Leaders, delivered over 2.5 days in a residential setting, November 28 – 30, will include a mixture of facilitator led workshops and sector expertise. The program will conclude with a formal event to highlight outcomes from each of the projects.
By the end of the program participants can expect to:
- Better understand themselves as leaders and collaborators
- Have the skills and confidence to communicate with and lead others
- Be able to think strategically and long-term to influence the region’s future
- Develop a wider network and community of relevant peers
- Be inspired and capable to lead beyond self for the greater good of the region
In 2019 the cost of the program is covered by the University of Tasmania and will be offered free to those living in the West Coast Municipality.
To find out more visit: https://www.tasmanianleaders.org.au/programs/leading-change-in-the-west/