Cross cultural relationships - 2 new grants now open
Posted on by email@example.com
National Foundation for Australia-China Relations and Australia-Korea Foundation grants are open to applications
The NFACR has opened a competitive grants round on the Department of Finance’s GrantConnect website. The Foundation is calling for expressions of interest (EOI) for grant funding of activities that:
- Promote connections and practical cooperation;
- Build understanding and exchange;
- Showcase Australian excellence;
- Engage Australia’s diverse communities; and
- Support COVID-19 response activities that have an important connection to China.
EOIs can be lodged up to 8 August 2020. If you cannot meet this timeline please contact the Foundation. The deadline for full applications is 8 September 2020. Please see the grant guidelines (attached) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
The AKF’s role is to promote bilateral relations between Korea and Australia through annual grant funding to organisations and individuals to support activities which advance Australia's engagement with Korea. This can include exchanges, partnerships and other collaborations in the areas of:
- Cross cultural collaborations;
- Trade and commerce relationships;
- Technological, scientific and education innovation;
- Strategic international relations; and
- Strengthening cooperation between Australia and Korea to respond to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Grant guidelines are attached, and applications can be submitted through Smartygrants. The AKF grant round is now open and will close at 2pm (AEST) 18 September 2020. Further information about the AKF can be found at: