Innovative Tasmania Awards
Posted on by firstname.lastname@example.org
Including a Innovative Region Award sponsored by RDA Tasmania and TCCI
How to enter
Nominations for the 2016 Innovative Tasmania Awards are now open at:
The Awards begun in 2015 and were created at the Breath of Fresh Air film festival’s BOFA In Action event in 2014. The founding partners were BOFA In Action, Bell Bay Aluminium and the Australian Innovation Research Centre.
RDA Tasmania has teamed up with the Tasmanian Chamber of Commerce and Industry to sponsor one of the new award categories for 2016, the Innovative Region Award.
In total there are 11 awards:
- Innovator of the Year Award. Proudly presented by Eaglecrest Technologies
- Young Innovator of the Year Award. Proudly presented by UTAS
- Innovative Start-up Award. Proudly presented by NBN
- Innovative Product Award. Proudly presented by Bellamy's Organic
- Innovative Science and Technology Award. Proudly presented by Dept of Industry, Innovation and Science
- Innovative Service Award. Proudly presented by AIRC
- Innovative Process Award. Proudly presented by Bell Bay Aluminium
- Innovative Community Award. Proudly presented by Anglicare Tasmania
- Innovative Region Award. Proudly presented by RDA Tasmania and TCCI
- Innovative Environment Award. Proudly presented by NRM North
- Innovative Government Award. Proudly presented by Dept of State Growth
Each winner receives a 2 minute video vignette of their innovation which will be broadcast on Southern Cross News (value $4,500) plus a trophy, certificate and laurels.
Winners are chosen by crowd-sourcing voting open to all Tasmanians once nominations close. Prizes will be awarded at an event in Hobart on Friday 28th October, 2016.
Owen Tilbury: email@example.com, 0407 501287