Hydro Tasmania community grants
Posted on by firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications for the 2018 Community Grants Program will open in February and close at the end of March.
Hydro Tasmania’s Community Grant Program offers support of up to $5,000 for not-for-profit projects that make a difference in Tasmanian communities.
Applicants must be a community-serving, not-for-profit entity granted tax-exempt status, such as:
- Community service organisations
- School associations or parent bodies
- Sporting groups
- Cultural groups
Applications will need to:
- Demonstrate strong value for money.
- Show a clear need in the community.
- Provide evidence of community support.
- Provide a clear explanation of the project's objectives.
- Show that risks associated with the project have been considered.
- Contain clear, evidence-based details of the number of people who will benefit.
- Demonstrate organisational and/or community capacity to complete the project.
For more information on eligibility and how to apply visit the Hydro Tasmania website https://www.hydro.com.au/community/community-grants
Applications close at the end of March, 2018