Hydro Tasmania Community Grant Program
Posted on by Carmen
Hydro Tasmania offers grants of up to $5000 for not-for-profit (NFP) community organisations based in Tasmania to help fund projects that make a real difference for people and communities.
To be considered for this program applicants must demonstrate that:
- The project will achieve a desired outcome for the wider community and will benefit a significant number of residents.
- The applicant and the project is based in Tasmania.
- The project has good prospects of successful implementation within 12 months and the applicant has considered long-term costs and/or maintenance.
- The organisation and the project do not conflict with Hydro Tasmania's values, ethics and safety culture.
- The project has not received significant funding from another source.
- Applicants must be willing to provide information and photographs during the project for use by Hydro Tasmania.
Applications close 31st March 2019
You can apply online, or by completing a printed form, which you can download here.
Printed applications can be submitted by post:
GPO Box 355
Hobart TASMANIA 7001
All electronic applications will receive an acknowledgement of receipt.
More information can be found here: https://www.hydro.com.au/community/community-grants