Hobart to host Place Branding Australia conference
Posted on by firstname.lastname@example.org
Wednesday 16 – Friday 18 June 2021
This year’s Place Branding Australia program takes on questions about resilience and adaptivity and explores why it’s more important than ever to understand and communicate the meaning, identity and unique character of the places we live.
Place Branding Australia 2021 will provide learnings from a number of live projects across Australia and New Zealand. Held in Hobart during Dark Mofo, Place Branding Australia’s hub will be the Hotel Grand Chancellor on the Hobart waterfront.
Program themes include:
- PLACE BASED EVENTS. HOW THEY CAN PLAY A FUNDAMENTAL ROLE IN PLACE BRANDING
- WORLD’S BEST PRACTICE PLACE BRANDING
- PLACE BRAND AND PLACE MAKING. EXPLORING THEIR INFLUENCE ON EACH OTHER
- REGIONAL PLACE BRANDING. HOW REGIONAL AND REMOTE COMMUNITIES CAN MAXIMISE OUTCOMES USING LIMITED RESOURCES
- WHY, HOW AND WHAT. SETTING THE OBJECTIVES AND MEASURING THE OUTCOMES OF A PLACE BRANDING PROJECT
- LEVERAGING THE WORK AND RESEARCH OF NATION AND REGIONAL BRANDS. HOW TO POSITION YOUR PLACE’S BRAND UNDER THE UMBRELLA OF OTHERS
Learn more about the event here: https://placebrandingaustralia.com.au/