Enterprise Centres Program To Back Small Business
Posted on by firstname.lastname@example.org
Tasmanian Government allocates $2.6 million to the 2017-2020 Enterprise Centres Tasmania Program
The Enterprise Centres Tasmania Program establishes a network of business advisors who will work together to support Tasmanian small businesses to create jobs and investment growth.
As a minimum, advisory services should cover the following areas:
- new business, product or service feasibility
- business establishment, growth and exit
- management capability for example but not limited to: business planning, succession planning, governance arrangements and intellectual property (IP) matters
- accessing finance and financial management
- market development
- technology and digital opportunities
- workforce management for example but not limited to: planning, recruitment, retention, development, termination and work health and safety
- referrals to other ECT Program providers and or specialists
Eligible applicants are invited to apply to deliver business advisory services in one or more of seven pre-determined geographies. Applications close Friday 16 September 2016 with funding being offered for the period 1 January 2017 to 21 March 2020.
For more information visit the Department of State Growth website: http://www.stategrowth.tas.gov.au/home/grants_and_funding/grants/2017-2020_enterprise_centres_tasmania_program