Posted on by email@example.com
Masterclass conducted by Jack Lu, Austrade’s Senior e-Commerce Adviser.
The growth of online shopping and e-commerce has opened enormous opportunities for Tasmanian small to medium enterprises to market and supply an array of premium food and consumer products to select international markets.
We strongly suggest you speak to Sally Chandler (firstname.lastname@example.org) to confirm your business is suitabile for this Masterclass.
About the Masterclass
The Masterclass will take participants through:
- A global e-commerce overview
- Major online marketplaces
- The ecosystem, enablers and the difference between online and offline
- How to engage with online marketplaces and utilise other services to increase traffic
- Regulations – tax free threshold and registrations
- Free trade agreements
- Market opportunity
- Logistics models
- The importance of social media and the tools for social media
- Austrade/TradeStart assistance
When: Thursday May 16th
Where: TCCI, 309 Liverpool Street, Hobart
Time: 9.00am until 12.00 noon (registrations commence 8.30am)
RSVP to: Sally Chandler, TradeStart at TCCI
By: COB Tuesday May 14th
Cost: Free of charge