Digital Support Program for Small Business
Posted on by email@example.com
A program for Tasmanian Businesses funded by the Australian Government
Switch Tasmania is delivering the Australian Small Business Advisory Service (ASBAS) Digital Solutions Program to local businesses. The ASBAS program offers participants with an ABN, and less than 20 employees, low-cost, high value advice on a range of digital solutions in four key areas:
- Websites and selling online
- Social media and digital marketing
- Using small business software, and
- Online security and data privacy.
The Digital Solution program is about servicing business needs and includes a variety of delivery methods, including 1:1 mentoring provided by industry experts. Mentoring sessions will cover any issues unique to your business challenges. Supporting the mentoring sessions will be regular workshops, monthly webinars and hours of interactive lectures and lessons delivered through an online learning platform.
Workshop topics include:
- Social Media 101
- Facebook for Small Business Simplified
- Boost Business through Facebook Advertising
- Digital Marketing Essentials
- Profile building and networking on LinkedIn
- Influence an Audience on #twitter
- Marketing with Pinterest
- Engage real followers with Instagram
- Create Marketing campaigns with Mailchimp
- SEO foundations for small business
- Simple Steps to building a website
- Cyber security for small business
- Enhance business efficiency with the cloud
To find out more or register your interest go to the Switch Tasmania website.