Connecting the Community Sector with Primary Health Care
Posted on by firstname.lastname@example.org
Workshops in April
Community Owned Primary Health Enterprises (COPHE) and TasCOSS will present free, half-day workshops to explain practical ideas for how your community organisation could create a successful multi-disciplinary primary healthcare enterprise, responsive to the needs of your client group or local community.
This workshop is for community sector organisations who want to better understand:
- primary health care service development;
- Medicare funding and how it can be effectively used by the community sector;
- creating a self-funding primary health service;
- building best practice integrated primary health service models;
- the expanding role of Primary Health Networks; and
- the interface between state and commonwealth funding.
To book, click on the highlighted location, the workshops run from 9-1pm followed by a light lunch:
Each organisation is encouraged to register a senior executive and a finance executive for the workshops.
For more information, please contact Lis de Vries, COPHE Consultant, on 0423 798 800 or email@example.com or Simone Zell, TasCOSS Manager Community Sector Development, on 0400 600 814 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
These workshops are supported by funding from Primary Health Tasmania (Tasmania PHN) through the Australian Government’s Primary Health Networks Program.