Community Achievement Awards - Nominations Now Open!
Posted on by Carmen
The Tasmanian Community Achievement Awards started in 2007 to encourage, acknowledge and reward the valuable contributions that individuals, communities and businesses make throughout Tasmania. These awards aim to recognise their success and achievements, which contribute to making Tasmania a better place.
- Betta Milk ‘Make It Betta’ Health Achievement Award
- EPA Sustainability Award
- Fonterra Australia Agriculture Award
- Get Moving Tasmania Physical Activity Award
- Heather & Christopher Chong Outstanding Achiever Award
- MAIB Disability Achievement Award
- Prime Super Business Achievement Award
- Prime Super Employer Excellence in Aged Care Award
- Ricoh Business Centre Hobart Community Group of the Year Award
- University of Tasmania Teaching Excellence Award
Nominations close Wednesday 14th August.