Black Summer Bushfire Recovery Grants Program
Posted on by email@example.com
Limited grant program, closes 2 September 2021
About the Grant
This grants program comes from the National Bushfire Recovery Fund and will help communities address priorities for recovery and resilience after the 2019-20 bushfires.
The grant can be used for:
- social recovery and resilience - for example, community development programs and activities to help affected individuals and communities to reconnect and support mental and physical wellbeing and recovery from the immediate effects of the bushfires,
- economic recovery and resilience - for example, projects that help the community (and not just an individual business) to recover from the immediate economic impact of the bushfires by boosting employment and industries in eligible LGAs impacted by the fires,
- recovery and resilience of the built environment - for example, projects to rebuild infrastructure damaged by the bushfires.
To be eligible your project must:
- be aimed at supporting community recovery or resilience from the 2019–20 bushfires,
- be delivered in one or more eligible Local Government Areas (LGAs) listed in Appendix A of the grant opportunity guidelines,
- include eligible activities consistent with project activities listed in the grant opportunity guidelines,
- have at least $20,000 in eligible expenditure.
Eligible Tasmanian Local Government Areas
LGAs disaster declared as a result of the 2019-20 bushfires:
- Break O'Day
- Central Highlands
- Glamorgan Spring Bay
- Southern Midlands
Who can apply?
This grants program is not available for individuals, partnerships or trusts.
You will be eligible if you have an Australian Business Number (ABN) and are one of the following:
- an entity incorporated in Australia
- a company limited by guarantee
- an incorporated association
- an incorporated not-for-profit organisation
- an Aboriginal Land Council or Indigenous corporation
- a local governing agency or body (such as a Council)
Workshops are aimed at helping you understand the grant guidelines and criteria to make sure you are putting forward the best version of your proposal.
Date and Time
15th July 2021,
16th July 2021,
To learn more please visit the grant website: https://recovery.gov.au/black-summer-grants#/