Applications for the 2020 Tasmanian Leaders Program are now open
Posted on by Carmen
The Tasmanian Leaders Program is aimed at high potential leaders with a strong drive to make Tasmania a better place for everyone.
Visit our website to find out more about the program, the application process and our scholarships, or to register for one of our information sessions.
Information sessions are held in Launceston, Burnie and Hobart in August, click here to register https://portal.tasmanianleaders.org.au/events/.
The Tasmanian Leaders Program provides an unmatched leadership experience that can achieve transformative outcomes for participants and their employers.
The program is delivered through monthly gatherings from February to November. This structure allows participants to maintain their important professional and personal responsibilities.
The Tasmanian Leaders Program is sharply focussed on delivered lasting benefits to participants, their organisations and the wider community. It aims to
• Escalate your leadership performance.
• Immediately boost your impact as an employee.
• Give you a life enhancing experience.
• Expand your talents and test your weaknesses.
• Welcome you into an influential and diverse network.
• Tackle critical issues facing Tasmanian business and society.
• Deliver powerful projects creating positive change.
Who should apply?
• Are you ready to transform your leadership capacity?
• Are you willing to be challenged?
• Are you open to being inspired?
If yes, then the Tasmanian Leaders Program is for you.
We invite applications from across Tasmania and seek to include those with a broad spectrum of experiences, backgrounds and sectors. Please visit our website for more information https://www.tasmanianleaders.org.au/programs/tas-leaders-program/