Applications are open for the Rotary Youth Leadership Awards!
Posted on by email@example.com
The leadership program is for Tasmanians aged 18-30.
Rotary Youth Leadership Awards (RYLA) is an intensive, leadership experience organised by International Rotary clubs and districts, where you develop your skills as a leader
while having fun and making connections.
The benefits of RYLA come from forming connections with leaders in your community
and around the world to:
- Build communication and problem-solving skills
- Discover strategies for becoming a dynamic leader in your school or community
- Learn from community leaders, inspirational speakers, and peer mentors
- Unlock your potential to turn motivation into action
- Have fun and form lasting friendships
The internationally renowned speakers this year include Robyn Moore, Johanna Parker and Simon Thiessen.
RYLA is free for participants. Funding is sourced from Rotary clubs and corporate sponsors.
Dates: 8th May - 13th May 2022
Location: Camp Clayton, Ulverstone
Find out more and apply here