ANZ Seeds of Renewal
Posted on by email@example.com
Grants of up to $15,000 to community organisations in communities with a population of 15,000 people or fewer
The ANZ Seeds of Renewal Program focuses on helping build vibrant and sustainable rural communities:
Vibrant communities are diverse and inclusive with strong social capital, where everyone can participate and build a better life.
Sustainable communities innovate, expand and create opportunities that will deliver demonstrable medium-to-long-term economic benefit to the community, contributing to economic sustainability.
Through the Seeds of Renewal program, ANZ commits $250,000 which is distributed through grants of up to $15,000 to community organisations for projects that will help their community thrive.
In addition, Lenovo is supporting the program, with donations of ten Lenovo Yoga 730 devices to eligible community projects. This means community groups can apply for a funding grant or for IT equipment.
Examples of projects that could receive a grant include:
- Providing training opportunities to enable community members to build skills, increasing their capacity for employment or creating business opportunities.
- Supporting programs that help develop micro-business or social enterprises that involve strong community engagement and help to create employment opportunities.
Strong projects include those that:
- Focus on building local capacity and increasing community participation;
- Benefit a large number of people from a diverse range of social groups;
- Encourage inclusion and participation of under-represented and marginalised groups;
- Will deliver ongoing and widespread economic benefits to the community and contribute to economic sustainability.
For more information on how to apply visit: https://www.frrr.org.au/grants/ANZ-seeds-of-renewal
The 2018 ANZ Seeds of Renewal program is now open and closes 5pm AEST Friday, 17 August 2018