ABARES Outlook 2021 Conference
Posted on by firstname.lastname@example.org
Outlook 2021 will be a free online event, Tuesday 2 to Friday 5 March 2021
Join the Australian Bureau of Agricultural and Resource Economics and Sciences (ABARES) for the online Outlook 2021 conference, as they explore Growing Australian agriculture in an uncertain world with a week of insights and leading speakers on the opportunities and challenges ahead.
Outlook 2021 will feature three daily, one hour sessions running from Tuesday 2 to Friday 5 March. There will be agenda setting sessions, thought provoking panel discussions, opportunities to hear from leading international and national industry figures, plus in-depth analysis for key commodities.
- the opening Global and national context session
- Agriculture in focus – outlook for commodities and farm incomes which features the ABARES commodity and farm financial performance data
- What the threat of deglobalisation could mean for trade session
- A live panel discussion on improving water market outcomes in the southern Murray-Darling Basin
- Sessions addressing current sector issues such as helping Australian farmers adapt to climate change; Horticulture and labour; and the value of Australian biosecurity
- Issues and analysis for the range of commodity focussed sessions including red meat, forestry, fisheries, grains and dairy.
For more information visit: https://www.agriculture.gov.au/abares/outlook