2022 Healthier Safer and Productive Workplace Grants Program
Posted on by firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications are available now!
The 2022 Healthier, Safer and Productive Workplaces Grants Program offers grants to fund innovative solutions that create safe and healthy Tasmanian workplaces.
The benefits of a safe and healthy workplace include:
- improved health and wellbeing
- increased job satisfaction
- greater work participation and increased social inclusion
- increased individual, team and organisational resilience
- lower absenteeism rates
- higher work performance and productivity
- less workplace injury and workers compensation claims
- more effective return to work outcomes
- lower workers compensation premiums.
The Grants Program aligns with the WorkCover Tasmania Board and WorkSafe Tasmania’s Strategic Plan 2018-2023:
- Strategy 1: Targeted Harm Reduction: Reducing harm in Tasmanian workplaces
- Strategy 2: Building Culture and Capability: Responding to current and emerging WHS issues.
- the prevention of musculoskeletal injuries
- the improvement of return-to-work outcomes.
Applications close: 1 April 2022
Visit webiste for more information