Apply now for Career Revive Program
Posted on by email@example.com
Applications now open!
Businesses selected to participate in the program receive expert advice through KPMG consultants who will:
- review your business’ physical workplace, processes, policies and culture to identify potential barriers that might be preventing the attraction of talented women returning to work
- offer guidance on how to improve practices and policies, and develop a tailored action plan to establish a supported returner program and address other barriers within your business.
Businesses need to be willing to participate in a range of activities including weekly challenges, co-designing an action plan, mentoring sessions, action learning groups and workshops. Participating businesses will also need to nominate an executive sponsor to support implementation of actions.
For more information on what will be expected of businesses participating in the program check out the Information for businesses resource.
To be eligible to participate in Career Revive, businesses need to:
- be medium to large (50+ employees)
- be looking to strengthen their business recruitment and retention practices for women. Including, improving workplace policies for parents, increasing flexible working arrangements and/or implementing a supported returner program.
- have provided evidence of a strategy to improve diversity, equity, or inclusion.
Previous participants in the program have reported great value from having an experienced consultant provide practical advice on how to do things differently, improving recruitment, attraction and retention processes, increasing the number of female employees, providing a mechanism for promoting cultural change at the management level.
Applications are now open until Monday 28th February 2022